Insalata di pasta tricolore
- Fusilli Tricolore (ref. A2) - 250 g (5 nests)
- Pesto (ref. H29) - 80 g
- Pine nuts - 20 g
- Cherry tomatoes cut in half - 6 pcs
- Mozzarella balls - 10 pcs
- Italian ham - 3 to 5 slices
- Basil (decoration) - 8 leaves
- Salt and pepper
Mix the defrosted fusilli tricolore with the pesto sauce and season if necessary. Add half of the cherry tomatoes cut in halves, mozzarella balls, pine nuts to the preparation and mix.
Form chiffonades with the slices of Italian ham.
Arrange the preparation in a bowl or a soup dish, with the ham chiffonnades as well as the mozzarella balls, the remaining cherry tomatoes and the pine nuts.
Decorate with the basil leaves.